Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Breakfast

When we all woke up this morning and made it downstairs for breakfast, I asked Mia what she would like to have.  She, as usual, anwsered, "Pankos!  Pankos!".  For those who don't speak "Miaese" this translates to "Pancakes!  Pancakes!".  Now you know that we have a life supply in the freezer (since I make them twice a month, in bulk), but I wanted to do something a little bit more fun, since we had the time- we weren't rushing off anyplace prior to 9A.M. 


I got out all the materials needed to whip up Mia's favorite, but instead of making little silver dollar shaped cakes, I decided to make "letter pankos" in Mia's name and some simple words.  She had a blast "eating letters"!  I asked her what letter she was eating and she responded accurately (excpet for the "Y"- she said "U") every time.  This will, for sure, be making it into the regular "Sunday Breakfast" rotation in the weeks to come! :)
Yummy!  My name written in "Pankos"! 
Sight words Mia is familiar to saying (mostly NO :) ).

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom, Kristy! Will you come over and spell my name in pancake batter? So cute!

    ReplyDelete