Saturday, August 15, 2009

Here goes nothin...

As time has ticked on, I've grown more and more curious about blogging...what is it all about, is it something I would like to do, can I set up my own blog without the help of Mr. Techie himself. I decided to take a stab at it. So here you are...my blog!!

My hope is that I will better keep our family and friends updated on the life in the Robertson household. M and M grow and change at such a rapid pace that B and I can hardly keep up, so with this, I hope that those that can't see the little smunchers everyday will "see" them through my "eyes" here.

Here goes nothin...

6 comments:

  1. Blogging is as much fun as Facebook! Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I find it to be such a great way to document memories - and you can actually get it printed out into a book. Your girls will love looking back at it and looking at photos and reading stories of their childhood when they're older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Makes me feel much closer to you guys. We can see and read about all the wonderful things going on in Atlanta.
    Thank you.
    Auntie Lorna

    ReplyDelete