Sunday, August 22, 2010

Aunt Kate Comes to Visit


This past week one of my sisters, Kate, was in town.  An International Tax Conference brought her down here, but I would say that no one in her office had to ask her twice if she'd like to attend- "A week in Atlanta with my nieces...I'm in!". 

We made sure to fill our week with as many fun activities as we could possibly squeeze in...

We played at the soft play area at the mall (the first of many rainy day activities while Kate was here)...

We had our nails painted (probably Mia's favorite part of "my aunt's" visit!)...

We played in the sand at Imaginations at Play...

We painted and created pretty pictures with markers (a favorite with Macie D)...

We made beautiful music...

And we, of course, we shopped till we dropped (something my sisters and I do very well together!)!

We had an absolutely fabulous time with Aunt Kate and are so grateful to have had an entire week to spend with her!  Thank you, Kate Marie, for spending a wonderful week with us- the girls night, the dinners, the "late night" talks, and the great laughs have definitely reenergized this mom who has been yearning for a "sister fix".  We love you and miss you already!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you forgot a little story about the shopping... ha ha ha :-)

    ReplyDelete