Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Week of 8/29

The recipes from last week were pretty much a "bust" and I don't know what it was but the shrimp smell from the Shrimp and Grits lingered in the house, I swear, for the rest of the week (gross!).  The chicken with parmesan noodles and the meatloaf we will "redo" but as for the others- I am thinking no way.  The recipes came from a cooking magazine that I think I will be tossing out :).  This week I decided to try some new recipes yet again, but this time sticking to places I have found yummy successes in the past.  We will see how they turn out and what our "food critics" have to say!

Monday- Pizza Roll Up Burritos

Tuesday- Black Bean and Rice Tostadas with Corn Casserole

Wednesday- Amazing Chicken  with Green Beans and Garlic and Herb Couscous

Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Out to dinner (date night)

Saturday- Cranberry and Blue Cheese Salad with Grilled Chicken and French Bread

2 comments:

  1. Those all sound delicious! And now I'm sitting here looking at the Debbie Does Dinner blog on my lunch break. :)

    That corn casserole recipe is a winter staple in our house - we LOVE it. A good alternate is to use 1/2 can of each of the corns, and add in 1 small can of green chili peppers. Place it in a 9x13 or larger rectangular pan and bake. Comes out like really soft cornbread, but it is so so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be there Saturday for dinner. hahahaha :-)

    ReplyDelete