Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- 10/18

Happy Monday to everyone!! 
 As you may see, this week (and ultimately in the weeks to come) my menus will surley tranform into anything but exciting.  I am quickly losing steam to get through the day, let alone find new and interesting recipes to try out on the fam.  You may begin to see cereal, breakfast for dinner, or even It's up to Bill on the docket for the week. :)  So for those who may use my menus to create their own, be prepared for the inevitable!   This very preggo girl is T-I-R-E-D! :) 

Monday- Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes
**This pork is from last week- as we ended up doing something different for dinner this particular night. 

Tuesday- Taco Salad
** I am going to add cans of corn and black beans.  I am also going to use sour cream and salsa as the dressing.  So basically this recipe is just an "idea". :) 

Wednesday- White Chili with Cheesy Crescent Rolls

Thursday- Chicken Divan with Side Salad

Friday- Baked Chicken with Orzo Salad and Veggie
** This salad is from last week as well- never made.
***The Baked Chicken I am going to use leftover Pankos breadcumbs I had from last week for the Chicken Tenders.   

Saturday- Dinner at Friends

Sunday- Leftovers or out to dinner

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, I made the exact meal tonight (Monday). I have some grill honey from the Savannah Bee Co that I mix with fresh time. So Yummy! This is def a favorite in out house. Leah

    ReplyDelete