Thursday, October 07, 2010

Sunshine and Smiles

This morning after we dropped Mia off at school, Macie and I made our way to the park.  The weather was begging us to go- a perfectly crisp temperature, the slightest little breeeze, with full sunshine above us!  

When we arrived Macie was, at first, a little hesitant; she stood there a minute taking it all in.  Once she assessed what was to be tackled first, she was off!  And then the smiles, giggles, and squeals of delight set in... 






I've said it before, but I'll say it again, nothing, NOTHING compares to having this special privelege of one-on-one, uninterrupted time with my sweet soon-to-be middle child.  And I will say it a million times more, there is NOTHING that warms my heart more than seeing that big, bright, smile flash across her face followed by her intoxicating laugh!  I know the sun was shining, the temperature was warm, but it was without a doubt, my sweet little girl's smile that warmed me from the inside out and it is this warmth that will give me the strength to tackle whatever is left ahead of me today...with a smile on my face!
I love you, Macie D, through and through!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment